Learn how to make your sales team more scrappy and effective at any stage:
Pardot went from trying to sell an unknown product by educating a virgin market about marketing automation software to continuing to sell like a scrappy-startup inside Salesforce.com.
In this interview, I talk with Pardot’s VP of Sales Derek Grant and #1 Evangelist Matthew Sweezey about Pardot’s journey.
- How Pardot went from trying to educate prospect about a product no one ever heard about
- Why competition can actually help your sales and marketing costs
- Where the future of marketing automation software is heading
- Why startups should have their sales people be “deer hunters” instead of hunting elephants
- What Pardot’s sales cycle looks like today
- Demand Gen Expert Matt Sweezey’s top tips for content strategy and sales education
- How to maximize LTV
…and more! Listen to the interview to hear the rest:
(It’s a little long, but definitely worth the listen!)